Study in Canada as International Student
study in canada as international student

Studying is the better way to stay in Canada an become a permanent resident. Here is what you need to do:

  1. Select a language school: whether your English level is you need to improve your English and complete the Pathway to College or University.
  2. Select your next study in a higher education institution. Get a diploma or degree in Canada by applying to one of the designated learning institutions that provide PGWP (post-graduate work permit).
  3. Work: you can start working part-time while you are studying towards a diploma or degree or apprenticeship. After graduation, continue working full-time.
  4. Apply for a permanent residence. If you have completed one year of working experience in Canada, you are eligible for a permanent residence.  

A&J House

Canada Education Agency
Schools and Housing for  International Students


Study in Canada as International Student
trusted canada education agent
"in canada your children's school and home is with us"
  • Contact us and get your free consultation. Because every person has their own goals.
  • As a Canadian Education Agent we have more than one choice for your children, for you as an adult and for the school groups. 
  • Reduce your tuition cost with a scholarship. Reduce your stress with us. We locate the school and housing for your needs.
contact us

Amparo Contreras, Canada Education Agent - (1)6472343063  - Canada

Sebastián Giraldo Sánchez, Study Abroad Counselor (57)305 3719076 - Colombia

Rosemary Xu, Representative in Indonesia and China,  (1)647 639 3620 - What'sApp